Machines warranty and future repairs
If there is a problem with your item, you must notify us immediately within 7 days of receiving your product, after which the warranty terms are applied where warranty support can only be provided by Allwhite3000. We carefully check your items through our strict quality control team before shipping it to you, like all electronic products, sometimes problems can occur. You must check for any cosmetic damages before accepting your product from any courier company. Please do not accept if there are cosmetic damages as we cannot hold any responsibility for this.
If the product has to come back to us, the warranty is subject to up to a 1 day inspection before advise can be given. Warranty covers parts and labour but not the postage, unless you purchase postage cover insurance for a small fee. We provide you with a professional freight case and padding so that your machine can be securely protected during transportation. The warranty is being provided directly from the manufacturer where agents, distributors, or affiliates are able to assist during the warranty period. You may ask for a customised warranty cover that can be tailored to your needs, but our standard warranty cover is very efficient, fair and cost effective.
Important: We must receive pictures and videos of the problem before we can advise you further, where issues must be logged clearly to avoid miscommunication. The support department has an infrastructure working alongside engineers to solve problems as quickly as possible, it is best to follow their procedures and advice for a speedy recovery of your item. 90% of the time issues can be diagnosed and solved remotely unless there is a physical fault.
Only the support team and engineers are able to deal with technical support. Please do not contact our sales staff, trainers, managers or directors with any machine support or warranty issues as they are not trained to deal with machine faults. Doing this can potentially prolong us to solve your problem even further as information is not correctly recorded.
Very rarely faults can occur and we understand that it is frustrating when there is a problem with your machine or products and we will try to solve it as soon as we can. We cannot be liable for any loss of earnings, loss of business, negligence, accidents, product malfunctioning or any harm caused to the user or customers when there is a problem with your product or usage and advice. This applies during and after the warranty period.
Only authorised distributors or engineers are able to service or repair the machine on our behalf. All consumable items such as handles as well as the machine will be void if the equipment is found to be tampered with during or after the warranty period. Warranty does not cover accidental damage, wear and tear to the machine, handles or filters. The warranty will be void if the product is misuse, improper maintenance or storage as advised by the manufacturer within the user manual provided. We will refuse to service / repair the machine and consumables if it has been tampered by an unauthorised personnel.
If we are unable to provide a resolution within 24-48 hours of receiving your machine, we will either provide the following depending on availability:
1) Swapping for a like for like machine.
2) Providing you a temporary machine either the same or different technology to your machine that can offer the same treatments.
During the warranty Period
- Upon receiving and inspection, we aim to fix, repair, replace a like for like of the machine/parts within 1-2 working days. A courtesy machine/parts is not really advisable as the turn around time is very quick.
- For IPL it is normal for the handle to become weaker over time where users have to increase the energy to get the same effect as a new handle. The handle usually lasts much longer but we cover new handles up to 100,000 effective shots or 12 months, which ever is earlier.
- For YAG it is normal for the handle to become weaker over time where users have to increase the energy to get the same effect as a new handle. The handle usually lasts much longer but we cover new handles up to 250,000 effective shots or 12 months, which ever is earlier.
- For Laser diode hair removal, it is normal for the handle to become weaker over time where users have to increase the energy to get the same effect as a new handle. Effective shots is a few million depending on the settings used. We cover new handles up to 20,000,000 flashing shots or 12 months, which ever is earlier.
- Laser diode pads, cavitation handles, RF handles can last many hours and has a 12 months warranty. From time to time, you will need to replace the laser pads for better customer results. There are between 2-12 diodes on the the laser pads and warranty is only covered if over 50% of the diode are blown per pads.
- Specialist equipment such as Nano, Pico, Hifu and vein removal diode vary and the warranty clauses are available additionally to this term.
- Consumable and external parts such as adapters, power cables, glass or filters are not covered under warranty. Due to factors such as electric current, fragile glass, usage and the nature of the items which cannot be covered. These items can only be replaced within 7 days.
- New warranty or extended purchased warranty cannot be forwarded to another customer/business if they have not had the training with an approved Allwhite3000 representative.
Repaired Warranty Terms
- Repaired parts after the warranty period is covered for 90 days if your machine is being serviced regularly.
- If your machine is not serviced within the recommended period, repaired parts is only covered for 30 days warranty.
Worldwide Warranty–If there is not a repair base in your country, we will send the parts for your electrician to fit with our professional guidance and support. This applies immediately after you have received your machine. Due to high international postage costs, it is not ideal for the machine to be sent back to us. This also applies to brand new machines which may have a small chance of parts being damaged in transit. With our guidance and support, it is very simple to resolve the issue immediately as we have been doing this with many customers all around the world.
None of our staff/management can override this warranty policy in any circumstances.
Terms above are up to date as of 4th January 2021.