AW3® Comet 2™ – Teeth Whitening System with 3 Light Source
- High quality aluminium frame design, adjustable angles and height easily
- 5- inch touch display – Easy operation with multi-functional
- Four light source output selection: Blue,Red,Blue+Red+Purple,Blue+Purple
- Three-stage power output selection: User can select a different power output according to the customer’s condition.
- Treatment time can range from 1-30mins
- Total machine working time can be locked/ cleared
- Auto sleep/ standby if the machine is not in use after 60 seconds.
- Disposable sheath for extra protection. This help to prevent cross-infection and is convenient for users.
- Broad Spectrum：450nm~510nm（Blue Light） 620nm~640nm(Red Light) 380nm~420nm(Purple Light)
- Voltage: AC: 100V~240V
- Light source: 4~5W/Pc(Blue Light); 2~3W/Pc(Red Light); 1W/Pc(Purple Light).
Sizes and Dimensions
Machine Box: 46×67×20cm- 11kg
Material box: 30 x 15 x 25cm- 4kg
Shipping Charging Weight: 15kg
Allwhite3000 innovate the latest technology and implements the most precise manufacturing processes for our machines. Design and development take place in the UK where core components from leading brands such as Samsung, Dilas, Heraeus Germany, Mitsubishi Japan are being used for the AW3 machines.
The quality are defined by hardware and software, working harmoniously together to offer a superior treatment results and we continue to refine this experience to offer an intuitive user interface that simplifies the operation for the technician.
Innovative technology, branded parts, beautiful design and quality build- This has dramatically pushed the boundaries for our machines leading Allwhite3000 into a new era of Laser precision.
If you are looking to buy between 1-5 machines, please contact your nearest sale centre below. If you are interested in supplying, distribution and bulk orders of 5+ machines, please send us your background and business proposal.
UK & Europe: Crown House, Hammersmith Rd, London W14 8TH Tel: 0208 114 0365
USA: 8383 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA 90211 Tel: 310 598 7898
Australia: 520 Oxford St, Bondi Junction, Sydney, 2022 Tel: 02 8091 3185
Germany: Lindencorso, Unter den Linden 21, 10117 Berlin Tel: 030 8093 5041
France: 1, Rue la Fayette, Paris, 75009 Tel: 0977 199 495
Canada: 701 West Georgia Street, Vancouver BC Canada. USA Tel: 310 598 7898
Machines are made to order in our factory. Items will be shipped after 7 days of receiving cleared payments. Worldwide delivery service available.